Hire a Pro to Manage Your Website
WHO’S MANAGING YOUR WEBSITE?
When the design is done, the copy is composed, and your website has launched, someone needs to be responsible for its ongoing maintenance.
I’ll keep your website updated and well-maintained. You’ll get regular backups and reports. Content and design updates keep your site fresh and focused while online marketing strategies ensure that customers discover your business online.
Rest easy knowing that your website is running smoothly and doing the job it was intended to do: bring customers to your business.
How it Works
Website management is an ongoing service. You pay a monthly fee for monthly or weekly services, which can range from just one hour per month for basic website maintenance to several hours per week for a more robust online marketing strategy.
What You Get
Each website has its own needs. That’s why all website management services are tailored to your business and the goals you set. Here’s a look at some of the tasks that can be performed as part of your website management services:
- Software updates
- Website performance reports
- Monitor domain registration and hosting
- Troubleshooting (when problems arise)
Design and Build
- Website design and development
- WordPress theme customization
- Features and functionality that cater to your clientele
- Website reviews (quality and health checks)
Content and Marketing
- Content development and procurement (text and graphics)
- Online marketing: SEO, social media, newsletters, and more
- Set up and/or manage revenue streams
Meet your website consultant
Judi Jensen, Quiet Karma
GET A QUOTE FOR WEBSITE SERVICES
What’s in store for your website?
Are you ready to make your business a success online? I’m ready to help. Just tell me about your business and your website by filling out the form below. There’s no obligation until you decide to hire me. You’ll receive a response within one business day.
Need something that you don’t see here? Let me know how I can help you. I look forward to learning about your business goals and helping you reach them.