LAST UPDATED: April 2, 2023
Principles and Philosophy
Buzz Pro Studio is committed to protecting the personal information of its users and handling that information in a responsible manner. User data is collected on this site and may include personal information or impersonal browsing and site usage information. Third parties may have access to information collected on this website. These parties are trusted entities and organizations. Buzz Pro Studio does not sell, publish, or distribute personal information about any of its users.
Personal Information That is Collected
Personal information may be collected in any of the following manners:
- If you send an email, fill out any forms on the site, or sign up as a subscriber, your personal information will be collected and stored.
How Your Personal Information is Used
Disclosures of Personal Information
It is not Buzz Pro Studio’s general practice to disclose personal information about its users to third parties. However, we may disclose personal information for the following reasons:
- Buzz Pro Studio may share personal information with employees, contractors, partners, and service providers in order to develop, maintain, enhance, or add to the functionality of our website, products, or services or to directly provide those products and services to our customers.
- Buzz Pro Studio may disclose your personal information to third parties if we believe that such disclosure is necessary or required under law.
Browsing and Site Usage Information
Consistent with the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), Buzz Pro Studio never knowingly or intentionally requests personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without requiring parental consent. Any person who provides personal information through this site represents that they are 13 years of age or older or have permission from a parent or legal guardian to access the site.
Special Note to International Users
Buzz Pro Studio is hosted in the United States. If you access this site from any other country or region, do note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States, which may not have the same data protection laws as your (or other) region(s). When you provide any of your personal data, you consent to the following:
- Transfer of your personal data to the United States.
Advertising on This Site
Buzz Pro Studio may use ads throughout the site as a means of monetization and to enhance the user experience. This site may publish reviews and recommendations that contain affiliate links through which this site earns revenue as a commission based on a sale made to the user as a result of using this site and clicking on a link contained herein. In other words, some of the links you click on and products you purchase as a result of visiting and using this site may result in Buzz Pro Studio collecting affiliate fees, commissions, or other revenues. Additionally, Buzz Pro Studio’s advertisers may collect personal information as well as nonpersonal information, which is separate from the the data that Buzz Pro Studio collects.
- DART cookie may enable third parties to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and other sites on the internet.
Get a fresh, flexible, fully customized website design that brings visitors to your website and converts them into customers for your business.
Focus on running your business while a professional manages your website. I’ll keep your website secure and updated with routine maintenance.
Bring more traffic to your website and more customers to your business with smart, effective marketing strategies that get results.