Coaching and Consultations
Get What You Need to Succeed Online
Running a small business requires expertise in many different areas, and online marketing is foremost among them. The internet is abundant with opportunities, but it’s constantly changing, and most strategies worth pursuing involve a learning curve.
I offer a variety of coaching and consultation services for small businesses and independent professionals who want to successfully navigate online marketing, all of which are fully tailored to my clients’ goals and skill levels.
What do you need to know?
Are you looking for advice about your website? Do you need ideas for creating fresh marketing content? Want to know which online marketing strategies would be best for your business?
Instead of wading through mountains of articles about how to present your business on the internet, you can work directly with someone who’s got the experience to provide you with the information you need and the know-how to point you in the right direction.
Meet your website consultant
I’ll show you how to use WordPress so you can manage your own website and blog efficiently, effectively, and successfully.
- WordPress dashboard: From configuring settings to creating posts and pages.
- Plugins: Find out which plugins will truly benefit your website.
- Troubleshooting: Learn how to fix problems when they arise.
- Design: Get tips on good design and structure.
I’ll also give you pointers on getting more visitors to your website.
SOCIAL MEDIA COACHING
Many small business owners jump onto social media platforms and post content that does not benefit their businesses. Social media is complicated, and the learning curve for mastering these platforms is on the rise.
- Find out which social media platforms are best for your business.
- Learn how to create an effective, branded social media profile.
- Get to know the settings and configurations.
- Develop a a strategic plan to use social media effectively.
- Get help executing that plan.
Coaching is available for various platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Goodreads, and more.
Blog coaching covers the technical, creative, and strategic aspects of harnessing a blog to achieve your goals:
- Blog Writing: Get professional feedback and editing on your blog writing, formatting, and structure.
- WordPress: Receive comprehensive lessons on how to use WordPress.
- Marketing: Find out which online marketing options are right for your blog, and learn how to implement them.
- Support and guidance: Work with a mentor who can provide clear answers when you’ve got questions and concerns.
Don’t have a blog yet? I can design one for you.
Business Writing Coach
Strengthen your business writing skills so you can create polished written content that will grow your business and further your career.
I have a degree in creative writing and over twenty years of experience writing personally and professionally. I’ve written and published over eight books, six of which focus on the craft of writing. As a writing coach, I’ve developed a number of effective techniques for imparting writing skills to others.
I’ll help you develop practices that lead to more professional writing and show you how to check your own work and increase your knowledge of written language. You’ll learn best practices for developing written material ranging from emails to articles, depending on your personal and professional objectives.
Not ready to sign up for a coaching program? Consultations are available to help you get answers to your most pressing questions about your website, content, and marketing efforts.
Working one-on-one with an experienced website consultant is an excellent way to get the information and insight you need quickly, and with ease.
GET A QUOTE FOR WEBSITE SERVICES
What's in store for your website?
Are you ready to make your business a success online? I'm ready to help. Just tell me about your business and your website by filling out the form below. There's no obligation until you decide to hire me. You'll receive a response within one business day.
Need something that you don’t see here? Let me know how I can help you. I look forward to learning about your business goals and helping you reach them.